The Bookmark Terms of Service, Site Terms & Conditions Of Use
User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of The Bookmark Terms of Service, Site Terms & Conditions Of Use
The following The Bookmark’s Terms of Service, Site Terms & Conditions Of Use apply to all , The Bookmark clients, guests, visitors, clients, customers accessing this site.
Description Of Services, Products & Training
We make various services available on this Site including, but not limited to, Books, products, s, workshops, events & services relating to business networking that might be useful for any type of business.
You the User are responsible for providing, at You the User own expense and at your own risk, all equipment necessary to use the services and training including a computer, modem, and internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access). Any training or information that may be damaging to any of your equipment is the full responsibility of You the User. With any or all of our information, We are not responsible in any way for the success of your business, search engine results nor any damages, losses, lost business, lost jobs, or other effects that could possibly be tied to the usage of our products, services or training products on the Site.
You the User agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Books, Products, workshops, events and Specialized Services as posted on the Site per product and or services offered.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Our Company states that ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Changes In Pricing
The Bookmark holds the right to raise or lower prices at will. This may include adding new products, features, removing features, or changing features. Users under a paid service contract will maintain the pricing arrangement they agreed to this at point of purchase. They will not be charged more during their service term in the event of a price increase, nor will they receive a credit or partial refund in the event of a price decrease, without notification of price is.
Responsible Use and Conduct
Wherein, You The User Understand That:
- In order to access some of our Resources, You the User may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You the User agree that any information You the User provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You the User are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any log in information associated with any account You the User use to access our Resources. Accordingly, You the User are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s). You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. Do not share your account log in username(s) and password(s). Our Networking site software is designed to detect this immediately and suspend any account where more than one person signs in using the same username and password. Please play fair.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means We provide, is strictly prohibited. You the User specifically agrees not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You the User are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that We may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by You the User, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our Site, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You the User understand that generally We do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if You the User choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Site, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, You the User agree that You the User will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- i) Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- ii) Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii) Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- iv) Impersonates any person or entity, including any The Bookmark employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, We feel in our judgment does not comply with this Terms of Service, along with any content that We feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If You the User post content that We choose to remove, You the User hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by You The User or any other 3rd party users of our Site. However, any content posted by You The User using any open communication tools on our Site, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of The Bookmark, and as such, gives us a perpetual,
Limitation of Warranties
By using the Site, You the User understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to You the User that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet You the User needs or requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, You The User Understand And Agree That:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at You the User own discretion and risk, and that You the User are solely responsible for any damage to You the User’s computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
Termination Of Use
Furthermore, You the User also agrees that The Bookmark reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any user that they feel is abusing or misusing their services, or misrepresenting their usage of this system or for any other reason they deem as necessary. Discontinuation of any of company services may also be terminated if You the User does not work well or complements our business ethics. Failure to do so will allow us to discontinue any and all associations with You the User and any products, s, coaching, trains, workshops, events or specialized services they have purchased.
Limitation Of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, You the User expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount You the User paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. If it is a service you will only be entitled back one term. Company, Site or AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR COMPANY, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU THE USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU THE USERS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT NO REPRESENTATION HAS BEEN MADE BY COMPANY OR ITS THE SITE AFFILIATES AND RELIED UPON AS TO THE FUTURE INCOME, EXPENSES, SALES VOLUME OR POTENTIAL PROFITABILITY THAT MAY BE DERIVED FROM THE PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM, OR PRODUCTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS & SERVICES AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
THE COMPANY AND SITE HAS IN NO WAY TRIED TO COPY OR INFRINGE ON ANYONE ELSE’S COPY WRITTEN MATERIAL, VERBAL CONTENT, IMAGES, STYLE OR DESIGN IN ANYWAY. IF THE COMPANY HAD DONE SO IT WAS NOT OF CONSCIOUS INTENT. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF COPY WRITE INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR COMPANY, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR SUCH ACT.
THE COMPANY AND SITE HAS ALSO STATED NO INTENT TO BE AFFILIATES WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY, SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANY AND PRODUCT. (PLEASE SEE TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER – No Affiliation.) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR COMPANY, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR SUCH ACT.
YOU THE USERS BUSINESS PERFORMANCE IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY, AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED OR NON ASSOCIATED ENTITY. YOU THE USER SHOULD USE THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS, TRAINING AND INFORMATION AT THEIR OWN RISK. YOU THE USER WILL NOT HOLD ANY PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR LACK OF BUSINESS, SEO RESULTS, LOSE OF CLIENTS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR CAPITAL, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS OR PERSONAL IMPACT RESULTING FROM OR FROM NOT USING THE SITE.
YOU THE USERS IS AGREEING TO WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO TAKE THE COMPANY OR AFFILIATES TO COURT OR TO SUE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
I THE USER AM FULLY AWARE I AM WAIVING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ACTION TO THE COMPANY OR AFFILIATE FOR ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY OR SITE.
This website is controlled by Company and Site from our offices located in the state of Indiana, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Indiana, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Indiana, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
I the User agree to the enforcement of the governing law. However, I THE USER AM FULLY AWARE I AM WAIVING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ACTION TO THE COMPANY OR AFFILIATE FOR ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY, SITE OR AFFILIATES.
Copyright (c) August 1, 2017 The Bookmark All Rights Reserved.
All content and materials available on Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Site, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Us or Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright (c) Aug 1, 2017vThe Bookmark All Rights Reserved.
You the User are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site or information from this Site in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this site. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
If you have any questions or comments about these The Bookmark Terms of Service -Site Terms And Conditions Of Use as outlined above, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org